- We need help with things like newsletter mailings and sitting at our table at events.
- Our PondWatch program is always looking for new PondWatchers.
- For those of you who are interested in adopting a local water body, our new Water Stewards Program is a great way to volunteer and help us care for local waters.
- We’re always looking for contributors to our semi-annual newsletter — if you’ve got something relevant you want to write about, let us know!
- If you’ve got technical expertise in WordPress/html, Quickbooks, desktop publishing, film-making, animation, invasive plants, or fundraising and want to share your knowledge and time with us, we’d welcome your help.
- And if you’ve got other ideas on how you could help us protect Falmouth’s fresh and coastal waters, tell us about it!
For more information on any of these possibilities or to set up a time to talk about it, send us a message at info at falmouthwaters.org.